CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tip and Technique #2

Hello Everyone

I have another tip for you today. i am going to show you how i made the background on This Monster Truck Card Withthe Martha Stwart Score Board.


First you get a piece of cardstock cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
and then i lined the Point on the 3" mark and the other point
will line up at the 2 1/2' point


Then I scored every 1" starting at 3" then 4" then 5" then 6"
Then i went back the other way and scored at 2" and then 1"
So I scored it at every inch


Then i turned the Card stock and Lined the opposite point at 3"
and then I scored at every 1" again


Then I took the Ink Pad and did a Direct to Paper technique and I rubbed the Ink
Pad right over it


Then you will see a Embossed Effect and the
Lines will pop out


This is The De-Embossed side


And this is the Embossed Side


I used the Marina Mist Ink and Cardstock From Stampin Up

And Thats if......I love the Way this Looks
Thanks for Stoppin By and Have a Great Day

No comments: