CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Layout

Hi,
Today I went to Scrapbookers Paradise because I was looking for Ink that I can Splatter on my Pages. I bought the Tim Holtz reinker, it has a eye drop. I am not sure if this is what i was looking for, because when i splatted it on my page it took forever to dry....................maybe i have to shop around and see what i can use.

Here is a Layout that i Splatted with Ink, this is my first time using it. What do you think? Do you like it?

This is the Ink with the Eye Drops





 I used the Reflections Album Kit from Creative Memories

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm never sure if people get notified of my replies, so I thought I'd repost my reply to your question about splatter here, since this post is about splatter:

"Hi Carina, I usually use Mister Hueys (by Studio Calico) to splatter my pages. In some of my older videos I was using a homemade mixture of paint with clear glimmer mist (by Tattered Angles). Thanks for watching!"

Love your blog, Carina! happy scrapping....

Unknown said...

For our ctmh re-inkers we use a mix of rubbing alcohol and a few drops of ink in our spray pens. You can use them alone but with the alcohol it will dry in no time.