CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Book Card

Hello Everyone
I am soo exited that I learned how to make a Book Card. They are perfect if you want to Put Money in the Card, or Gift Card or maybe just a Small Gift.
Here are the Instructions. I hope you can Understand them

So you need to Cut 2 4" x 4 1/4"
And 2 4" x  5 1/2, and you need to Score it at every 1/2" starting at the 4" then Fold it like an Accordian
 

 
Then you have to Join the the Top and Side with Glue or Tape

 
This is what it looks like when they are Joined
 
 

This is the Finished Card and The Owl was Cut at 3" From Camping
Critters Cartridge

 Yay Here is the Card

 
I Wish i could of Done This in a Video, but my Memory card does not want to Load on any Computer
So Just as Soon as I get a new one I will Make one
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you hae a Great Day
 

2 comments:

Missy said...

This is brilliant! I've never seen one of these done before, so thank you for the directions---what a great ide for money, gift cards, etc as you said!!

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

Thank You Missy