CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Close to my Heart

Hello Everyone. Just a quick note to say that I am so Exited, A girl came in to my store today and this Lady came In  To get a bag and I asked her what she needed the bag for and she said for SCRAPBOOKING. YAY. She sells Close to my Heart. Click Here to check out the website. In all the 10 years that I have scrapbooked I have never heard of it. I am so exited to check it out. So too all my Canadian Friends you should check it out. The Catalogue is awesome.If you need to order anything from them just PM me and I will give you her Information.
I am so glad I met you Chantal
Have a good night everyone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh..how very sweet of you. Im so happy i met you last night. your art work is very very nice. I cant wait to scrapbook with you and also for you and your readers i would love to include a free stamp set with your first order. thanks again for the organizing tips!

Carina (PaperJunky) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.