CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Layout

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all having a good day. Its kind of Yucky here today so I thought this was a Perfect time to make a Layout.
I like to Scrapbook with Kits, for the Si,ple fact that I know I can Put whateveer on it from the Kit and it all Goes Together.
I made a Layout using the Studio Calico Oct Kit. Its Called Roller Rink. i will post a Picture At the end o my Post.
I just alittle behind on my layout, well actually I like to Skip Pictures (I know I know I shouldnt do that) So now I am kind of playing Catch up. These Pictures are from  2007. Wow thats a Long time ago.
Here is the Layout







This is the Kit from The Studio Calico October Kit that I used for this Layout
 
 
Thanks for Stoppnbg by and Have a Great Day!!!

No comments: