CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone! I sure hope that all my Follower get to see my new Link, for some weird reason i lost my blog but was able to get it moved to blogspot and it looks like everything is still there. I was getting Worried..... All that hard work

So here is a Birthday Card I made using Birthday Bash. I never really looked very close at that Cartridge but when I did I likes what it had. So here is the Card
The Happy Birthday Stamp is from " My Pink Stamper" stamp set. I love her Stamps.
This is a A size Card and i matted it with the green at 5 1/4 x 4 and the White mat is cut at 5 x 3 3-4.
The Candles were got at 3 inches on my Gypsy.
Thanks for Stopping bu and I hope you have a great day

 


1 comment:

Pammejo said...

GREAT CARD!!! TFS